Terms and Conditions
The term 'Chetana Chits' or 'us' or 'we' is owned and operated by Chetana Chits Haveri Pvt. Ltd The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Chetana Chits's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Chetana Chits and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Chetana Chits. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Chetana Chits takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold Chetana Chits and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, arising out of or in any way connected your violation of these Terms or Your violation of any law, rules or regulations.
4. Cancellation & Refund Policy
You agree and acknowledge that payments you make towards your chit contributions using various online payment channels are irreversible. Chetana Chits will not be liable to reverse such payments. You understand and acknowledge that you shall NOT be entitled for any refunds or reversal in case of successfully remitted payments towards your chit contribution to the Chetana Chits. You will be entitled to your subscriber rights under the chit agreement which you will enter when joining a chit group.
5. Contact Us
You may contact us for any questions or comments via email or via post, details of which are provided below.
Address: Shri Ganga Sadan, 1st Floor, PB Road,Haveri, Karnataka 581110